§ 1 Information About The Collection Of Personal Data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
THB IT Services
Torsten H. Bekemeier
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory storage obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection Of Personal Data When Visiting Our Website
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- amount of data transferred
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Browser software language and version.
§ 4 Objection Or Revocation Against The Processing Of Your Data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
THB IT Services
Torsten H. Bekemeier
§ 5 Fast Counter
Our website uses the visitor counter Fastcounter. Fastcounter is operated by Stefan Dreher, Tulpenweg 31, 24837 Schleswig, Germany. Fastcounter is a free visitor counter that analyzes and evaluates visitors and page views on this website. The IP address, date and time of the request, browser type, browser language, screen resolution, referrer and device type are read and transmitted to the Fastcounter operator. All data is transmitted SSL-encrypted and of course completely anonymized and evaluated according to the guidelines of the GDPR. The IP address is pseudonymised during transmission so that no personal data is transmitted to the operator of Fastcounter.
You can object to the collection and storage of data at any time with effect for the future. In order to object to data collection and storage of your visitor data for the future, you can obtain an opt-out cookie from Fastcounter under the following link, which means that no visitor data from your browser will be collected and stored at Fastcounter in the future: https://www .fastcounter.de/de/privacy/28886.htm . This sets an opt-out cookie called "privcookie" from Fastcounter. Please do not delete this cookie as long as you wish to maintain your objection.
Further information can be found in Fastcounter's data protection regulations: https://www.fastcounter.de/datenschutz.html .
§ 6 Comments And Contributions
We use the DISQUS interactive comment system on our website, which is operated by DISQUS, Inc., 301 Howard St San Francisco, CA 94105, USA ("DISQUS"). We transfer the personal information identified below to DISQUS in the United States. The USA is a so-called unsafe third country. However, DISQUS has voluntarily certified itself under the US-EU data protection agreement "Privacy Shield" and has thus committed itself to complying with EU data protection regulations.
You can leave comments either as a guest without registering, by entering a valid email address and a freely selectable user name. Or you can set up an account with DISQUS by entering a valid email address, a freely selectable user name and a password and leave comments as a registered user. Alternatively, you can also log in with existing accounts from Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Google and OpenID (social log-in) and leave comments. By leaving a comment, you agree to the following processing of your personal data by DISQUS.
If you have given your consent, the legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
In the course of a comment, DISQUS collects and processes personal data. The IP address, the operating system used, the browser type/version and the referrer URL are collected and processed by DISQUS. In addition, DISQUS saves your username, e-mail address, the time of the comment and profile information if you have logged in using a social log-in. Likewise, the texts contained in the comments are stored for the purpose of publishing the comment.
When registering for DISQUS via a social log-in, the respective provider is informed of the stored e-mail address and the IP address. Depending on the service, further data such as "likes" or "follows" are transmitted. Details can be found in the data protection regulations of the respective provider.
DISQUS transmits to us the email address and IP address used while entering a comment. On the one hand, we need this information for the purpose of contacting you in connection with your use of DISQUS, for example if we have questions about your user comment. On the other hand, this is done for the security of the provider in case someone writes illegal content in comments and contributions (insults, forbidden political propaganda, etc.). In this case, the provider himself can be prosecuted for the comment or contribution and is therefore interested in the identity of the author. Our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR also lies in these purposes. Of course, unauthorized disclosure to third parties does not take place.
For more information on data protection, please refer to the DISQUS data protection conditions https://help.disqus.com/customer/portal/articles/466259-privacy-policy .
§ 7 Google AdSense
The information obtained via cookies and web beacons, your IP address and the delivery of advertising formats are transmitted to a Google server located in the USA and stored there. Google may pass this collected information on to third parties if this is required by law or if Google commissions third parties to process the data. However, Google will merge your IP address with the other stored data.
By making the appropriate settings in your Internet browser, you can prevent the cookies mentioned from being stored on your PC. However, this means that the content of this website can no longer be used to the same extent. By using this website, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.